Saturday, November 28, 2009

You Can Go Fuck Yourself Blogging

Well this is my first blog ever and I already hate it, but in order to tell people to go fuck themselves I will need to deal with it.

Let me explain a few things here. I am not a writer or spelling bee winner so if I have bad grammar or spell something wrong and it bothers you then you can go fuck yourself right in the face. Anyway the point of this blog is for venting. When things happen to me throughout the day that annoy the ass pickles out of me I can put it on here instead of burying it deep within. If I do that I might just end up murdering the entire world.

If you feel like giving a suggestion for Y.C.G.F.Y. what I will do for you is redirect you to www.blogspot.com so you can create your own blog and stop trying to get in on this hot shit.

Thank you and good day.

Dr. Magnus Vervon

1 comment: